1. What do you do?
We remove all unwanted materials fast and efficiently from residential and commercial properties. Our rates include a team of two, loading the materials from anywhere on your property, cleaning up at the end of the job and all disposal fees.
2. What type of things do you remove?
We will remove almost anything imaginable provided it can be lifted by two people and is not hazardous. Examples include:
* Inside – Boxes, books, clothing, appliances including fridge & freezer, computers and accessories, VDU’s, furniture, carpets and flooring
* Outside – Garden items such as branches, leaves etc, broken concrete, bricks,
* Wood – all forms including pallets, fences, sheds and firewood
* Metal – Washer dryer, dish washer etc.
* You name it we take it
3. Are you licensed to do this work?
Yes. We are licensed by the Environment Agency. Our trucks and drivers are fully insured to do this work.
4. Can you take hazardous waste?
We do not take anything hazardous or any biological waste. We also do not take ‘liquid waste’ for example Chemicals, Solvents, Oils etc or Asbestos. We can on the other hand take the following even though they are classed as by the government as hazardous; computer monitors and fridges or freezers.
5. Can you move my items from one place to another?
Yes we can but you must ensure that YOU have adequate insurance to cover this.
6. Why do you charge?
Our team loads your rubbish onto the vehicle, clears up and takes it to be recycled. We are charged according to the weight of material disposed of. Our charges reflect those disposal costs.
7. Can you give an exact price over the phone?
No as our prices are based on the amount and type of rubbish you want us to remove. We will give you an approximate price over the phone. Our team will give you an exact price before starting work.
8. How much notice do I have to give?
Try to give us as much notice as possible to ensure your collection can be scheduled for a time most convenient to you.
9. Do you work outside normal business hours?
Yes, but bookings must be made during office hours and for health and safety night time removals can only be done in well lit areas.
10. How big is your Vehicle?
Each of our vehicles can carry approximately 13.5 cubic yards however there are differing loading restrictions on each vehicle ranging from ¾ tonne to approximately 2 tonnes.
11. What equipment do you carry?
A team of two strong efficient people with shovels, brooms, tools and a sack trolley.
12. What do you do with the rubbish?
Most of the rubbish goes to recycling depots and licensed transfer stations. Where we can, we look to reuse items by donating them to local Scout groups, Breast cancer charities.
13. Why are you better than a skip?
The main reason is that we sort your rubbish and make sure it goes to the correct place to be reused or recycled instead of clogging up the land fill sites with recyclable rubbish wasting valuable space.
We do all the loading and clean up for you and our charges reflect only the volume of rubbish we remove. With skip hire you have to pay for the entire volume of the skip, regardless of how much you fill. When a skip is brought to your premises apart from paying for the parking permits and licenses, you have to load it yourself and on top of all that, you usually have to put up with neighbours using your skip to dump their own rubbish as well!